Jacksonville Residential Pest Management
Each year, pests invade countless homes and cause a variety of problems. Busy Bee offers the following pest prevention services:
ONCE-A-YEAR PEST CONTROL | QUARTERLY PEST CONTROL
Annual Pest Control
- A comprehensive interior and exterior inspection is provided by qualified specialists to determine the correct method of treatment.
- Bait or dust is placed in the attic and in the cracks and crevices of your home, sealing off insect's hiding places.
- We will remove all accessible wall and light switch covers and inject bait or dust to prevent insects from infesting the walls.
- Silverfish, ant, and roach baits will be placed under major appliances, permanent furniture, and other areas where insects frequently search for food and water.
- A residual baited material is applied in hard to reach places, such as behind cabinets and drawers, and inside closets.
- We will remove spider webs, spider eggs, bee/wasp nests, and muddobbers from the structure.
- Bait will be applied to the perimeter that will attract and eliminate a variety of pests before they can enter your home.
- A liquid repellent is applied around windows, doors, and eaves.
- Granular repellents are placed around the perimeter, in mulch beds, and in shrubbery areas.
- Last, but not least, bait will be applied to any visible ant mounds around the property.
Approximate time: 2.5 – 4.0 hours - Very Popular in the Jacksonville Area
Quarterly Pest Control
Initial service will include treating the interior and exterior of your property. Each subsequent service will be exterior only, unless an interior re-treatment is needed.
- Inspect and treat attic space if necessary.
- Inspect and treat kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Treat around window and door openings.
- Treat garage and storage areas.
- Treat eaves and soffits.
- Treat around windows, door openings, and decks/patios.
- Treat and remove bee/wasp nests and spider webs from house.
- Treat mulch beds with granular repellent.
Approximate time: 30-45 minutes